MYTEAMVOICE PC CLIENT APPLICATION
Version: 0.4.0 Release date: March 14th, 2014
MyTeamVoice PC client application allows you connecting to MyTeamVoice voice service. By using it you would be able to communicate with your friends / team by voice and text.
- Push-to-Talk (PTT)
- Voice activity detection (VAD)
- Listening rooms (Phantoms)
- Rights and Priorities
- Manageable hierarchy
- Direct communication
- Broadcast to multiple rooms
- DMR (8 kbps)
- SPEEX (8 / 16 / 32 kbps)
- GSM (8 / 16 / 32 / 48 kbps)
- OPUS (8 / 16 / 24 / 48 kbps)
What’s new in 0.4.0 version
Release date: 14 Match, 2014
- Unicode support for nicks, rank names, room names.
- Updated Client windows.
- Extended a list of user states icons, improved behavior.
- Main menu rearrangement and behavior improvements.
- Updated localizations.
- Improved validators for input fields.
- Fixed interface repainting and reduced flickering.
- Improved Room tree behavior.
- Fixed Room’s toolbar behavior related to displaying tools set according to user rights and state.
- Left/right keys collapse/expand room in tree.
- Added button "Find myself" in a room tree.
- Fixed crash related to room creation from context menu.
- Improved Search functions.
- General improvements.
- Changed behavior of Mute / Unmute all listeners: button is set to unmute only if all listeners muted.
- Added new listener does not take into account "Mute / Unmute all listeners" flag state.
- Improved hot keys processing.
- Improved behavior and bugs fixes.
- Reduced flickering.
- Increased output speed.
- New chat fixes selection and scroll position if new lines appears (to read or copy messages).
- Improved data validation.
- Starred servers saved between client’s sessions.
- Added separate dialog to connect by URL.
- Added special notification when microphone is muted or output volume is set to 0.
- Added special warning on trying to use more than one PTT at the same time.
- Improved and bug fixes of PTT and Smart PTT functions.
- Fixed bugs of Fading option.
- Fixed problem with warning and information overlay text colors.
- Overlay text size is now limited.
- Overlay presets (themes) fixes.
- MOTD now do not have size limits.
- Usability improvements and bug fixes.
- Added sort function to tables.
- Fixed problems related to incorrect saving of text data.
- Usability improvements.
- Now bindings uses user local date-time for server bindings.
Media / sounds
- New sound for system alerts.
- Removed annoying sounds.
- Now Client restores microphone settings when client releases the device.
- All sounds are normalized.
- Fixed problems related to media devices.
- Extended a list of games which overlay is supporting.
- Made visual improvements to overlay windows.
- Now overlay shows users’ ranks.
- Added a mode that will show a listened room’s name when someone talks there.
- Improved reliability.
- Fixed bugs which made overlay blinking.
- Fixed bugs which slowed down updates of users’ states.
- Now users may change rooms from overlay window.
- Removed user’s icon doubling on using Smart PTT functions.
- Improved processing of hotkeys and fixed related problems.
- Improved text displaying.
- Fixed problems with text input in overlay chat and other applications.
- Extended support of DirectX 10 and 11, fixed related problems.
- Fixed processing of chat commands /r, /w.